Red Crown Debit Card Activation System
The Red Crown debit card activation system is back up.
Please call 800.992.3808 if you need to activate your new Red Crown debit card.
Red Crown Debit Card Deactivation Notice
This is a debit card deactivation notice. Please activate your new Red Crown contactless debit card before the following dates:
Red Crown contactless debit cards received in July: Your old debit card will be deactivated on Monday, August 8, 2022.
Red Crown contactless debit card received in August: Your old debit card will be deactivated on Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
Red Crown contactless debit card received in September: Your old debit card will be deactivated on Thursday, September 29, 2022.
Red Crown Debit Card Update
Red Crown will be updating our Mastercard Debit Card program to offer you more features and services to give you a better experience with your debit card. Below will be a list of changes that will be happening.
Debit Card Upgrades
The following is information about your new debit card:
- You will receive your new debit card in either July, August, or September
- You will receive your same card design if you have the Red Crown Standard, Tulsa Flag or a School debit card
- Your 16 digit card number and PIN will be the same, but your expiration date and security code will be different
- Your debit card will Contactless, which works similar to digital wallets, such as Apple Pay or Google Pay
- As an added security feature, your name, card number, expiration date and security code will be on the back of your card
- You will be receiving a FREE RFID Shielding Card Sleeve with your new debit card
Activating Your Debit Card
Please follow the steps below to activate your debit card:
- Call the number on the sticker to active your card
- You will be required to answer three security questions in relation to your personal information
- These security questions are tied to the primary account holder – joint account holders will need to enter the primary’s personal information
- Make sure you test your new debit card before you destroy your current card
- Your old card will be deactivated on the last day of the month that you receive the new card
VETS Debit Card
Red Crown will now be supporting the Coffee Bunker with the VETS (Veterans Engaged in Tulsa’s Society) debit card.
VETS Debit Card
The following is information is about the VETS debit card:
- If you have a Folds of Honor debit card, you will be receiving a new Red Crown Credit Union VETS debit card
- Red Crown will now be supporting the Coffee Bunker, a local 501(c)(3) that helps veterans transition back to civilian life
- The Coffee Bunker will replace the Folds of Honor debit card program
Red Crown now offers CardValet, which gives you more control over your debit card.
- Available Now! This service will work with your current Red Crown debit card!
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
Creating a CardValet Profile
Please follow the steps below to have access to CardValet:
Below are locations for surcharge-free ATMs:
Red Crown ATM locations
- Southtown Location (5001 E. 91st St. Tulsa, OK 74137)
- Claremore Location (113 W. Blue Starr Dr. Claremore, OK 74017)
- Mayes County Location (19 N. Rowe St. Pryor, OK 74361)
- The District Location (3740 W. 530 Rd. Pryor, OK 74361)
ATM Zone locations (Any of the following Oklahoma credit unions with ATM locations)
- Allegiance CU
- Bison FCU
- Communications CU
- CU One of Oklahoma
- Dowell FCU
- El Reno RIL CU
- First Family FCU
- First Oklahoma FCU
- Employees FCU
- Muskogee FCU
- OK Members First FCU
- Oklahoma Central CU
- Oklahoma Educators CU
- Oklahoma’s CU
- Oklahoma FCU
- OU FCU
- Saint Francis FCU
- Tinker FCU
- True Sky CU
- Oklahoma Community CU
- US Employees OC FCU
- WEOKIE CU
- Western Sun FCU
QT ATMs and TransFund surcharge-free ATMs will no longer be surcharge-free for Red Crown members.